Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A now, a full-length episode!

Setting: A Steak N' Shake
When: After a performance at the school
Key People: Dani, Allistair, Izzy, Annie, Emma, Lara, David

*Lara leaves seat to go to bathroom. Izzy sees that she has left her purse. She takes it and hands it down to Allistair. Lara returns.*

(Simultaneously) Allistair: What am I doing with this? *holds up purse*
Lara: Where's my purse?
Emma: *throws Allistair a meaningful glare*

Izzy: Lara, you didn't have a purse.

Lara: Yes, I did. I left it right here.

Emma: No, you didn't, Lara.

Lara: Yes, I did!

Izzy: Oh, no. She probably left it in David's car.

Emma: Lara, did you leave your purse in the car?

Lara: NO, I left it right here!

Izzy: Lara, there wasn't a purse here.

Lara: Yes, there was!

Annie: I'll call David. *As Izzy and Emma snicker, Annie calls David* Hey, David, did Lara leave her purse in your car? (beat) Can you check in the back? (beat) Okay, thanks. *hangs up* He says it's not there.

Emma: *laughing* Did you really call him?

Annie: Yeah.

Izzy and Emma: *cracking up* (whispering) He doesn't have it!

Annie: *glares* Oh. *calls David back* David? (beat) Yeah, nevermind. *hangs up*

Lara: Where's my purse?!?

Izzy: Did you even have it, Lara?

Lara: Yes, it was right here! It's a little denim purse, about this big *makes a shape with her hands*

Allistair: *holds up denim shoulder strap* Like this?

Lara: Yes! *takes shoulder strap* Where's the rest?

Izzy: All right, Allistair. Are you holding the rest of her imaginary purse ransom?

Allistair: Why would I hold her purse for ransom if it has all of her money in it?

Lara: (now in complete realization that she's being messed with) There are also Tic-Tacs!

Izzy: I've never seen this purse before. This strap is all I've seen of it.

Lara: It's not a strap! It's a ghetto belt!

Izzy: *takes strap and puts in it on like a belt* I like this! It really accentuates my curves!

Lara: Where's my purse?

Izzy: Okay, guys. This is no longer a shoulder strap, it is apparently a ghetto belt.

Lara: Where's my purse?

Izzy: Okay, I'll call David back. *pretends to call David* Hey, David? (beat) Yeah, can you look again? Apparently what we found was not a shoulder strap, but a ghetto belt.

Lara: You know it's not really a belt...

Izzy: *continues* (beat) You sure? (beat) Did you look under the seat? (beat) Okay, thanks.

Allistar: Hey, anyone want a Tic-Tac?

Lara: Oh, I'll have one.

Izzy: What else have you got in your purse, Lara?

Lara: Uhm... there's band-aids!

*conversation goes nowhere for a while*

Allistair: OW, I cut my finger!

Dani: Good thing you've got those band-aids, Allistair.

Allistair: Yeah! *gives some to Lara* Here, have some band-aids.

Izzy: What else do you have, Lara?

Lara: There's some lip gloss in there.

Allistair: Like this? *pulls out Burt's Bees Lip Gloss*

Lara: Yeah.

Emma: Wow, I didn't know you wore that flavor, Allistair!

Izzy: Hey, Lara, isn't that the same kind you have?

Lara: Yeah, it is!

Allistair: What a coincidence!

Emma: Lara, is your cell phone in there?

Lara: Yeah, it is, but it's dead.

Allistair: Aw... looks like my cell phone's dead.

Izzy: Hey, Lara, isn't that the same style of your cell phone?

Lara: Yeah!

Emma: Hey, Lara, do you have your car keys? I can't find mine.

Lara: Yeah, they're in my purse.

Emma: Hey, Allistair, do you have my keys in your purse?

Allistair: Lemme see. Hey, yeah!

Dani: *sees the heart keychain* That's a nice keychain, Allistair.

Emma: What's it say on there, Allistair? *takes keychain* Hey, Allistair, I never knew your middle name was Lara!

Allistair: Yes, that's me, Allistair Lara *******.

Izzy: Hey, Emma, look at my recent calls list.

Emma: David's not on there!

Izzy: That's really weird!

Emma: Can you delete them? That's really weird!

Lara: Well, there's nothing left in my purse.

Dani: *drops purse on Lara's head*

Allistair: Hey, look! Is that your purse?!?

THE END

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMDO
Rolling on floor laughing my derriere off.